The Director of the Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal has introduced on 12/09/2018, the Open Access Policy to scientific publications, in form of Ordinance no. 12/2008.
The Coordinator for Open Access has been established at the Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal.
Among the tasks of the Coordinator for Open Access are:
- developing qualifications through participation in courses concerning Open Access, organized by MNiSW,
- supervision over the implementation process of the Open Access Policy,
- ongoing assessment of the implementation status of the Open Access Policy at the Institute, as well as planning activities in this area,
- consulting and supporting the Institute’s employees in the implementation of the Policy,
- creation and quarterly update of the “List of suggested Open Access journals” constituting an attachment to the Action Plan covered by intellectual property rights.
- reporting the results of implementation of the Open Access Policy for the previous year by the end of the first quarter of the following year.
For more details, contact the Coordinator:
Małgorzata Wojtaszek Ph. D.
Tel.: +48 32 621 62 41