PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), we inform you that:
Please be advised that the Controller is the Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal, based in Zabrze (41-803), at ul. Zamkowa 1, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “IChPW”.
II. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Data Protection Officer is Mrs. Teresa Kordas, with whom you can contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by phone at 32 – 271 00 41, 600 165 573 or in writing to the address of the Controller’s office.
III. Purposes and basics of data processing
The processing of your personal data will take place in order to:
- ensuring communication between the parties,
- promoting research and services provided by IChPW,
- preparation of offers, conclusion and implementation of contracts,
- implementation of tasks for which personal data has been collected.
Your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 a, b, c, d:
a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
IV. Recipients of data
The recipient of your data may be entities authorized under the law, authorized employees of IChPW and entities providing services to IChPW.
V. Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations.
VI. The period of data storage
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, as well as after its termination, for the period necessary to secure the claims pursued and the period resulting from the generally applicable provisions of law.
VII.The rights of the data subject
You have the right to:
- access to your data,
- correct your data,
- deletion of your data (if in your opinion there is no reason for the Controller to process your data, you can request that the Controller remove it)
- restrictions on the processing of your data.
- raise objections to the processing of personal data to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- withdraw consent at any time to the extent that it is the basis for processing your data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- transfer of your personal data, i.e. to receive from the Controller information about personal data being processed, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, to the extent that your data is processed in order to conclude and perform the contract or on the basis of consent;
- submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 32 – 271 00 41, 600 165 573 or in writing to the address of the Controller’s office.
VIII. Information about the obligation to provide data and effects and failure to provide
Providing personal data is voluntary, and the refusal to provide them will not be possible to achieve the specific objectives indicated above.
Decisions based on the data you provide will not be taken in an automated manner.
- Cookies – means information data, in particular the small text files saved and stored on devices through which the user uses the website.
- Administrator cookies – means cookies, related to the provision of electronic services by the administrator via the site.
- External Cookies – means cookies used by partners of the administrator, through the website.
- Service – means the Web service under which the Administrator runs a website in the domain www.ichpw.pl.
- Device – shall mean electronic device through which you access the website.
- User – shall mean an entity to which in accordance with the rules and regulations of law may be provided services electronically or which the service agreement may be concluded by electronic means.
II. Types of used Cookies
- The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for your device. In particular, this way it is not possible to infected viruses, or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the user and adjust the Service individually to each user. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they come, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: these are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of your browser session. Stored information is permanently removed from your device. Session cookies do not allow you to download any personal or confidential information from your device.
b. Persistent Cookies: these are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. End your browser session or turn off the device does not delete them from your device. Persistent cookies do not allow you to download any personal or confidential information from your device.
- The user has the ability to limit or disable access cookie files to your device. If you use this option, use of the service will be possible, in addition to the functions which by their nature require cookies.
- The administrator uses own cookies in order to properly configure the website, in particular to:
a. adaptation of Web content to user preferences and optimize the use of the website pages;
b. identify the website user’s device and its location and view website, geared to their individual needs;
a. adaptation of Web content to user preferences and optimize the use of the website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of your device and display the website, customized to their individual needs;
b. correct support contact form, which is stated on the site to communicate with the administrator;
IV. The possibility of determining the conditions of storage or access Cookies
- The user can at any time change the cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by the cookie to the user’s device. To change settings, referred to in the previous sentence, you can use the browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform them each posting Cookies on the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser).
- You may at any time delete Cookies using the features available in your Web browser, which uses.